Kamis, 20 Juni 2013

MAKE UP FOR EVER LIPSTICK ROUGE ARTIST INTENSE MAT 6 and PERFUMIES (REVIEW)

Posted by Unknown at 01.28

First of all, thankyou yukcoba.in 
for chose me to be your reviewer and gave me this cool lipstick and free perfumies stick ♥

This review is my honest opinion, which can be different with other people opinion.

MUFE is high-end brand which always give the best quality.This is my first lipstick
from MUFE, I'm very satisfied and yes I will repurchase it! They come in 50 shades and 
3 finishes, matte, satin, and pearl. Mine is MAT 6 , I think is good for daily use but also beautiful for a night-out. One word : Natural ♥  


I LOVE THE PACKAGING. BLACK, SIMPLE AND ELEGANCE ♥ 4 out of 5

"This lipstick is formulated with 50% more pigment than the traditional lipstick "
Okay, I believe that , This lipstick is VERY pigmented and gv me a WOW 
because only one layer it gv a very nice color on my lips.  ( Sorry the lightning is not good :| my bad )

The staying power is no joke. I used for 4-5 hours without re-apply but the color was still ON, 
yes it's fade due to eating and drinking but it's only a minimal fading. 
Oh ya, yesterday I've used this lipstick for 2 hours ( the color still great) then I ate a big bowl 
ramen with gravy , because It's spicy I drank a lot and I admit at that time the lipstick fade a lot
and I need to re-apply , but it didn't completely fade. Amazing right?? 

The downside ( but I still can accept it ) 
1. the lipstick is dry, 
I think that's because this is a matte lipstick.
I suggest wear a lipbalm for a base before use this lipstick. 
2. Expensive price . 
I don't know the exact price, but spending ± Rp 230.000 for a lipstick maybe for some people
 it's too much. 
Still, I found the price is  reasonable if you want a lipstick with an amazing quality. 
Moreover the content is a lot and you really don't need to often re-apply,  so SURE it takes a long 
time to use this lipstick ♥!
 I highly recommend this lipstick for those who want an amazing lipstick with an amazing quality
 , really worth to buy :) So ladies , pick your favourite shade and GO GET ONE <3

For the perfumies :
Again , Big thanks yukcoba.in for gv me this extra perfume stick ♥ 



Solid perfume stick perfumies hard to get, really can make you always smell pretty . The ingredients is safe , and the good point is this perfume stick never tested on animals.
The price is Rp 64.000 for 0.07 oz , I think the price is okay :)
Eventhough the size Is small, but you can wear it for a long time, maybe a month if you wear it 2times a day.

How to use ? Easy , just dab it on your wrists, behind your ears and neck . Remember just DAB! :D

The fragrance is sweet, fresh and last long . The plus point : this is so travel- friendly ♥ :)
 

With<3

beautybliss


2 comments:

Deddy Irawan on 7 April 2014 pukul 10.28 mengatakan...

Surabaya Professional Makeup Artist

Unknown on 9 Mei 2014 pukul 02.50 mengatakan...

Is the lippie long lasting?
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony

Posting Komentar

 

Beauty Bliss Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos